That's A Very Nice Website You Have There...

General discussions.
Marthilak

That's A Very Nice Website You Have There...

Postby Marthilak » 25 Apr 2013, 23:26

Would be a shame if an old friend came along and made a post.

Hi guys! Just writing this as a shout-out to my most favourite guild ever. It seems like forever since I last wrote a post on the guild site or even logged into WoW for that matter. I hope all of you are doing well both in game and real life. Congratulations on the move from Dalvengyr and the progression you have made thus far in MoP. Also, I really like the new guild site.

Nothing that major has happened in my life except that I have a permanent full-time job as an MLT (medical laboratory technologist) in the far north of Ontario (Hearst to be exact). We still have snow up here. I also had to brush up on my French, as the majority of people here are bilingual (je parle francais un petit peu, comment ca va aujourd'hui and all that).

Other than that, I just wanted this to be a quick hello to you guys and that I still think fondly of those days of progression (especially those 50+ attempts we made in order to kill Archimonde). I <3 you all!

Calis

Re: That's A Very Nice Website You Have There...

Postby Calis » 26 Apr 2013, 01:43

Marth! Good to see that you're doing well sorry you had to learn French. Hope you come and play with us again sometime we all compare our Holy paladins to you :!:

Return to “General”