Hardware clearance sale!

General discussions.
Fulbert
Site Admin

Hardware clearance sale!

Postby Fulbert » 18 Aug 2013, 14:52

Finally getting around to clearing out these old AMD video cards. I'm giving guildies and WoW pals a first stab before I end up posting them on eBay. These cards are about a year and a half old and were the top of the line single card setup before the 7900's came along. They are factory super clocked to 940MHz vs the base clock of 880MHz, but that's a conservative factory OC as these cards also have a great cooler that is much better than the reference designs. I ran these cards at 1050MHz in CrossFire and higher in single card configs without hitting a heat wall. Cards feature a BIOS switch to control the power and fan settings allowing you to choose lower noise or higher cooling which also enables higher voltage to be sent to the GPU and memory to push higher OCs.

940MHz factory OC
2GB GDDR5 5500MHz memory
Mini DisplayPort x 2
Dual-link DVI x 1
Single-link DVI x 1
HDMI x 1

http://us.msi.com/product/vga/R6970-Lightning.html#/?div=Overview

This is the deal, trending closed sales on eBay for these cards are $150-170 on open bid auctions, I'm offering them at $120 before they hit eBay. I'll ship for free too. Each has a box and CrossFire bridge. I have one set of manuals and original driver CD which I will provide to the first buyer so they can throw them away! One of the boxes has it's side panel partly cut to send in a proof of purchase for a rebate.

Any questions you know where to find me.

Now for some pictures.

r6970_kit.jpg
The full kit with CrossFire cable, driver CD and manual. Note only one set of driver CD and manual, going to first buyer.

r6970_box_top.jpg

r6970_box_open.jpg

r6970_card_top.jpg

r6970_card_side.jpg

r6970_2box.jpg
Both cards in their boxes.

-Fulbert

Calis

Re: Hardware clearance sale!

Postby Calis » 18 Aug 2013, 16:56

How long is it I'm just worried it won't fit in my case.

Fulbert
Site Admin

Re: Hardware clearance sale!

Postby Fulbert » 19 Aug 2013, 01:23

They are pretty deep, 12.2".

-Fulbert

Return to “General”